PSG Skintx ET50000 Series Nitrile Medical Grade Examination Gloves are manufactured without natural rubber latex, helping protect you from Type I (latex) allergies. Its premium Nitrile material provides excellent protection in all risk settings, and has more stretch for greater comfort and fit. A fully textured surface ensures extra protection for wet or dry grip and against slippage. Nitrile film has excellent puncture and chemical resistance therefore these gloves are recommended for conditions where high strength and chemical protection are required. These powder-free gloves leave no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove, making them suitable for use in electronic components, forensic and laboratory applications.
Skintx ET50000 Gloves meet or exceed ASTM F1671 Standards for resistance to penetration by blood-borne pathogens protecting healthcare and dental professionals from HIV, HPV and other threats. Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008, EN374, EN455 Part 1 & Part 2, FDA 21CFR 170-199 and FDA-QSR while conforming to the following International Quality Standards;
* ASTM D6319 - Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
* ASTM D6124 - Test Method for Residual Powder on Medical Gloves
* ASTM D5151 - Test Method for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves
* ASTM D6978 - Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs
* ASTM D3578 - Specification for Rubber Examination Gloves
* ASTM D5712 - Test Method for Analysis of Aqueous Extractable Protein in Latex, Natural Rubber, and Elastomeric Products Using the Modified Lowry Method
* ASTM F1671 - Test Method for Resistance of Materials to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens
New for 2017! High-Visibility, standard cuff option available in our Skintx ON Orange Nitrile with over 6 mil thickness (ON50000 Series).