Product Description & Reviews
OSHA has issued a final rule (March 2016, OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica in Construction Regulations - 29 CFR 1926.1153) for America's workers, limiting their exposure to respirable crystalline silica, a substance OSHA has stated can increase the risk of developing silicosis, lung cancer and kidney disease. 3M has resources and PPE to help you as you work to meet the new exposure limit and help protect your crew.Resilient silicone faceseal provides comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal.
Features & Highlights
- Resilient silicone faceseal provides comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal
- Quick Latch mechanism makes it easy to drop down the respirator from face without removing head straps
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve helps reduce heat and moisture to make breathing easier
- Low profile half facepiece design offers a wide field of view and compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of face shields
|Brand:||3M Personal Protective Equipment|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.95 x 8.05 x 8.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.06 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.