Product Description & Reviews
Brady SD02M Cylinder tank lockout locks out valve handle on gas cylinder tanks. Red Color, Material is Rugged polystyrene plastic, .CYLINDER TANK LOCKOUT: Cylinder tank lockout device designed to lockout valves with stems 1.25" in diameter or less. DURABLE LOCKOUT DEVICE: Made from revolutionary rugged polypropylene, this device is used to lockout cylinder tanks including propane tanks on fork trucks and standalone tanks. VERSATILE LOCK: Unique compact design allows for lockout of cylinder tanks in tight spaces.
Features & Highlights
- CYLINDER TANK LOCKOUT: Cylinder tank lockout device designed to lockout valves with stems 1.25" in diameter or less
- DURABLE LOCKOUT DEVICE: Made from revolutionary rugged polypropylene, this device is used to lockout cylinder tanks including propane tanks on fork trucks and standalone tanks
- VERSATILE LOCK: Unique compact design allows for lockout of cylinder tanks in tight spaces
- OSHA COMPLIANT LOCKS: Compliant with OSHA's Lockout Standard designed to address safety standards
- TRUSTED LOCKOUT TAGOUT: Brady is a world leader in lockout/tagout products and services offering industry expertise and a broad range of durable, easy-to-use lockout devices
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brady, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Master Lock
sku: 481, mpn: 481, ean: 0071649216749,
The Master Lock rotating gate valve lockout is a lockable thermoplastic shell that surrounds and covers a gate valve handle and aligns two flanges to form a hasp with up to four holes for padlocks (sold separately) to help protect against accidental valve opening as part of a lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedure required at facilities where the flow of a fluid is controlled by a gate valve. This lockout consists of two halves; one slightly smaller half fits inside the larger half when not in
By Zing Green Products
ZING RecycLockout Circuit Breaker Lockouts ensure safety by preventing energization of electrical currents to equipment and machinery. Circuit Breaker Lockouts are designed with a slide-on feature that allows the device to be securely mounted to a wide range of breakers that fit single, double and triple pole switches 0.3'' - 0.6 '' high, 0.35'' - 0.44'' deep, with or without a hole. Breaker lockouts will accommodate 1 padlock with shackles up to 3/8'' diameter and include a highly visible