Product Description & Reviews
Brady 65392 Wall Switch Lockouts Locks wall switches "on" or "off" position. Wall switch lockouts may be used with most wall-mounted switches and are simple to install using existing screws. Made of high visibility red our wall switch lockouts are hard to miss. Device can be used to lock switches "on" or "off". Padlock sold separately.WALL SWITCH LOCKOUT: Wall switch lockouts may be used with most wall mounted switches, locking switch into the "off" or "on" positions depending on safety/security need.
Features & Highlights
- WALL SWITCH LOCKOUT: Wall switch lockouts may be used with most wall mounted switches, locking switch into the "off" or "on" positions depending on safety/security need
- EASY TO INSTALL LOCKOUT: Installs over switch using existing screws, lockable with standard padlock
- FACILITY LOCKOUT DEVICE: Wall switch lockout is made of rugged polypropylene and comes in a highly visible red
- OSHA COMPLIANT: Compliant with OSHA's Lockout Standard designed to address facility safety standards
- TRUSTED LOCKOUT TAGOUT: Brady is a world leader in lockout/tagout products and services offering industry expertise and a broad range of durable, easy-to-use lockout devices
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Master Lock
sku: 453L, mpn: 453L, ean: 0071649225420,