Tiny, beautifully designed with Aluminum body ,semiconductor sensor that connects to your Smartphone to
measure, collect and analyze Gamma and X-Ray--The Geiger counter is worth for everybody who cares for
health and life!
Radiation measurement of: gamma, X-rays
Measurement range: 0.1 to 200 μSv/h
Measurement error: <30% within a given deviation between
Sensor Size : Φ10 x 30 mm (total length: 47mm)
Smartphone plug size: 3.5Φ, Sensor Weight: 6 grams
Operating temperature: 10 to 40 at ℃
1. The unit is fully powered by the Device (Smartphone / Tablet), No battery or charger needed.
2. The Smart Geiger is fully compatible with iOS and Android 4.2 above. The application can be
downloaded from the App Store / Google Play by searching "smart geiger" or "FTLAB"
3.Turn off Wi-Fi and data network.
4.Measurement may vary slightly depending on the smartphone model.
Features & Highlights
- High sensitivity measurements- using a precise signal measurement technology.
- Real time display of measurement results- Use the Semiconductor sensors, measurement of radiation (Gamma, X-ray).
- Easy to carry and convenient-World smallest Geiger counter (30mm)
- Compact design, Low power consumption, No External Battery
- You will get 1 Smart Geiger Counter
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.01 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Careshine, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.