Product Description & Reviews
ETY-Plugs (TM) earplugs use patented technology that replicates the natural response of the ear canal so that sound heard with these earplugs is as clear as the original, just quieter. ETY-Plugs earplugs have nearly the same fidelity as Etymotic's Musicians Earplugs (TM) (custom earplugs worn by professional musicians) and are a low cost alternative. Hearing loss is a function of exposure time, the average sound level, and the peak level of very loud sounds. Exposure to excessive noise can cause permanent hearing loss depending on the intensity and duration of the sound. Some persons are more susceptible to hearing loss from high-level sound than others. Protect your ears. In high-noise environments, wear Ety-Plugs. Includes one pair of Ety-Plugs, carrying case, black neck cord and instructions.
Features & Highlights
- Includes: 1 pair standard fit ETY Plugs with frost tips, neck cord, and carrying case
- Replicates the natural response of the ear, so sound quality is the same as the original, only quieter. Music and speech are clear, not muffled.
- Reduces risk of hearing damage from loud noise such as concerts, theatres, airshows, parades, athletic and motorsports events.
- Enhances the music experience; Allows musicians to hear their own instrument and their blend with others.
- Not recommended for use with impulse noise, e.g., shooting sports. Not recommended for sleeping.
- Reduces noise while preserving sound quality
- Speech is clear, not muffled
- Note: The Baby Blues are for smaller ear canals
- All sound is reduced evenly by 20 dB
- Helps prevent noise-induced hearing loss
|Color:||Clear Stem/Frost Tip|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.