Product Description & Reviews
Honeywell Personal 1 oz. (30 ml) Sterile Saline Eye Wash Bottles offer a secondary eye wash solution while en route to a primary eye wash station. User-controlled delivery facilitates application of either drops or an eye irrigation stream, depending on the squeeze pressure applied to the bottle. This allows for user preference or severity of the contamination. The buffered, sterile saline eye wash solution is superior to tap water, which may contain bacteria or contaminants. The blow-fill-seal bottles feature tamper-resistant caps to ensure the quality and safety of the eye wash solution, but the caps are easily removed in an emergency. English, Spanish & French instructions.
Features & Highlights
- SECONDARY EYE WASH: Support unit for immediate treatment while en route to primary eye wash station; buffered, sterile saline eye wash solution is superior to tap water which may contain contaminants
- USER-CONTROLLED DELIVERY: 1 oz. (30 ml) bottle delivers drops or eye irrigation stream depending on squeeze pressure applied to the bottle; allows for user preference or severity of contamination
- TAMPER-RESISTANT: Blow-fill-seal bottles feature a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution; easily removed in an emergency; 24 bottles per pack
- ENSURED QUALITY: Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene eye wash bottles featuring lot numbers
and expiration dates
- TRILINGUAL INSTRUCTIONS: Simple, highly visible instructions in English, Spanish & French are provided on each bottle; does not meet the current ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement
|Brand:||North Eye & Face Protection|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 4.65 x 4.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.