Honeywell Personal 16 oz. (473 ml) Sterile Saline Eye Wash Bottles with Extended Flow Nozzle offer a secondary eye wash solution while en route to a primary eye wash station. The extended-flow nozzle provides a longer flow than conventional 16 oz. containers. The buffered, sterile saline eye wash solution is superior to tap water, which may contain bacteria or contaminants. The blow-fill-seal bottles feature tamper-resistant caps to ensure the quality and safety of the eye wash solution, but the caps are easily removed in an emergency. English, Spanish & French instructions. Does not meet the current ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement.
Features & Highlights
- SECONDARY EYE WASH: Support unit for immediate treatment while en route to primary eye wash station; buffered, sterile saline eye wash solution is superior to tap water which may contain contaminants
- EXTENDED FLOW NOZZLE: 16 oz. (473 ml) bottle features an extended-flow nozzle to provide longer flow than conventional 16 oz. containers
- TAMPER-RESISTANT: Blow-fill-seal bottles feature a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution; easily removed in an emergency
- ENSURED QUALITY: Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene eye wash bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- TRILINGUAL INSTRUCTIONS: Simple, highly visible instructions in English, Spanish & French are provided on each bottle;
|Item Weight:||0.0112 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.1 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Honeywell, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 45981-2, ean: 0628451328858,
Plum 16.9 fl oz. 500ml Sterile Saline Eyewash Bottle, With Ergonomic Eyecup, Refill Bottle for Plum Eyewash Stations, Rinsing Solution for Dust - Dirt - Wood - Solvents or Oils.Pack of 2 Sterile 16.9 fl oz. (500 ml) bottles with 0.9% sterile sodium c...