Durable galvanized steel Type II AccuFlow safety cans offer the most convenient, safest way to store and dispense flammable liquids. Built to meet OSHA and NFPA 30, they have been independently fire tested and approved by FM, and UL. Flexible metal hose is 9" x 1” (229 x 25) long to reach small openings. U.S.A. Tank Size 5 Gallon (19L), Dimensions O.D. x H (in.): 11¾" x 17½" (298 x 445)
Features & Highlights
- Large ID zone permits user labeling of contents to avoid misuse
- Stainless steel flame arrester for exceptional corrosion protection - reliably dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition • Long 3-1/2" (88mm) length arrester allows safe, secure placement of gas nozzle.
- Gasoline, Gas-Oily Mixture, Kerosine, Diesel
- Ergonomic offset fill port with comfort lift lever makes filling easier than ever Easy-to-use Safe-Squeeze® trigger for accurate control of liquid flow
- Self-closing lid controls vapors and spills
|Item Weight:||8.74 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.7 x 10.9 x 10.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Justrite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: UI-50-FS, ean: 0048441221813,
5 gallon, type L, safety gasoline can with f-15 funnel, heavy Gauge steel, sturdy bottom rim & carrying handle, patented comfort grip trigger release, brass pour spout & flame arrestor, UL, , & FM approved.This product adds a great value. Product is ...