Product Description & Reviews
Features heavy-duty construction for use as head protection in steel mills and other heavy industries where elevated temperatures are common. SEI Certified and meets or exceeds the applicable requirements for a Type 1 helmet (top impact) as outlined in ANSI Z89.1 2003, Class G (electrical-low voltage). Applications: Agriculture, Asbestos Abatement, Chemical, Construction, Electric Utility, Hazardous Materials, Mining, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Paper & Pulp, Sand Blasting, Sanding & Grinding, Water/Wastewater, Welding.
Features & Highlights
- Skullgard helmets have been tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F.
- ANSI/CSA Type I Compliant, Protects from vertical impacts and penetrations
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class G) Compliant, provides dielectric protection up to 2,200 volts.
- Equipped with Fast-Trac III ratchet-style suspension for easy fast size adjustment and all day comfort
- Standard Size, Fits from 6 1⁄2" to 8"
|Item Weight:||1.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.59 x 12.24 x 12.24 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.