Our best socks for soaking up water in this handy 4-pack — clean up the mess, hang them out to dry and redeploy for more! Need a smaller size? Try cutting one end to desired size and re-close with your own plastic zip tie. Contained absorbent makes cleanup quick and easy. Polypropylene skin resists tearing and chemicals; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when fully saturated. Up to 1 gallon absorbency per sock.
Features & Highlights
- 4-Pack is easy to store and economical when you don't need a whole box of socks
- Water absorber snake absorbs leaks, spills and condensation; flexible sock is ideal for placing under freezers and coolers, along walls and surrounding equipment
- Moisture absorber sock is perfect for basement and garage use - easy to clean up any leak
- Absorbent sock is ideal for soaking up water, air drying and reusing (product life and number of uses depends on liquids absorbed and drying conditions) - 100 percent poly skin and filler resist the growth of mildew and mold
- Lightweight sock is designed to quickly absorb and retain water (not recommended for diking large volumes of liquid)
- New Pig sock can also absorb and retain oils, coolants, grease, gasoline, solvents, auto fluids, paint, battery acid and most other liquids
- Each 3" x 48" sock absorbs up to 1 gallon
|Brand:||New Pig Corporation|
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by New Pig Corporation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1AMGPL, ean: 7258007107977,
ESP Airmatrix heavy weight maintenance universal absorbent laminated pad. This is the sustainable option to meltblown polypropylene as it is made from 85 percent recycled polypropylene and is generally more durable then meltblown. It also features a ...