Product Description & Reviews
Our best socks for soaking up water in this handy 4-pack — clean up the mess, hang them out to dry and redeploy for more! Need a smaller size? Try cutting one end to desired size and re-close with your own plastic zip tie. Contained absorbent makes cleanup quick and easy. Polypropylene skin resists tearing and chemicals; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when fully saturated. Up to 1 gallon absorbency per sock.4-Pack is easy to store and economical when you don't need a whole box of socks.
Features & Highlights
- 4-Pack is easy to store and economical when you don't need a whole box of socks
- Water absorber snake absorbs leaks, spills and condensation; flexible sock is ideal for placing under freezers and coolers, along walls and surrounding equipment
- Moisture absorber sock is perfect for basement and garage use - easy to clean up any leak
- Absorbent sock is ideal for soaking up water, air drying and reusing (product life and number of uses depends on liquids absorbed and drying conditions) - 100 percent poly skin and filler resist the growth of mildew and mold
- Lightweight sock is designed to quickly absorb and retain water (not recommended for diking large volumes of liquid)
- New Pig sock can also absorb and retain oils, coolants, grease, gasoline, solvents, auto fluids, paint, battery acid and most other liquids
- Each 3" x 48" sock absorbs up to 1 gallon
|Brand:||New Pig Corporation|
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by New Pig Corporation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1AMGPL, ean: 7258007107977,
ESP Airmatrix heavy weight maintenance universal absorbent laminated pad. This is the sustainable option to meltblown polypropylene as it is made from 85 percent recycled polypropylene and is generally more durable then meltblown. It also features a construction very similar to single sided meltblown. This combines the best features found in a laminated pad, (no lint and durable) while reducing the slip problem associated with double sided laminated sorbents. These features make this pad a
By New Pig Corporation
New Pig Absorbent Sock - our heaviest absorbent sock forms a barrier to prevent spills from spreading. Can be air-dried for reuse when soaked with water.The heaviest sock we make features extra-dense construction to hug floors and stay in place while containing spills. Fine-grade vermiculite filler quickly absorbs leaks, drips and spills; great for spill response or absorbing machine leaks. Stitch-bonded, polypropylene skin resists bursting; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when