Powerstep's original, fundamental design from which all of our other orthotic insoles were developed. Encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. Moderate, dual-layer cushioning. Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes. An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet. CARE INSTRUCTIONS are Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear
Features & Highlights
- Semi-Rigid Arch Support: Get the support and stability you need with the flexible shell and encapsulated design of Powerstep's Original Full Length
- Heel Cradle: For added support on impact, the heel cradle cushions your foot with each step
- Dual-Layer Cushioning with VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology): High-quality, targeted cushioning protects your feet during athletic activity and standing or walking
- No Trimming Necessary: Powersteps are easily moveable from shoe to shoe so you can get foot pain relief no matter what you wear
- Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes
|Model:||Powerstep Original Orthotics-U|
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Powerstep, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.