The Yacker Tracker appears to be a traffic signal, but actually signals too much noise. Just select the appropriate level of noise for any given situation and let the Yacker Tracker be a visual and audio reminder when the noise level gets too high! Aim: To provide a visual signal of too much noise for children and students of all age levels. 17"H x 5 1/2"W x 5"D. Sold as Single Unit. You can set the level with which you are comfortable. Visual signal of when it is too loud. Great for classrooms, cafeterias and much more. Works with students of all ages.
Features & Highlights
- Yacker Tracker Noise Level Monitor Detector uses a LED traffic light to signal appropriate noise levels.
- Select the appropriate sound level for any given situation and let the Yacker Tracker be an audio-visual reminder when the noise level gets too high. Choose either siren sounds or voice "Quiet Please" available in 4 different languages!
- Green = Noise Level is ok; Yellow = Caution; Red = Quiet Please. Optional face stickers add a visual element of emotion to the LED signal lights.
- Great for Schools, Classrooms, Cafeterias, Hospitals and anywhere noise levels should be monitored. Great for the hearing impaired! Can be self-standing or wall-mounted.
- Powered by a 120V AC adapter (Included) or 6 AA batteries, sold separately. Measures approximately 17" x 5.5" x 5"
|Color:||Red, Yellow, Green|
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 19.75 x 19.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yacker Tracker, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 408-900-0102-02, ean: 0047871281824,
Voice Alarm - Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire Fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO ha...